I have developed and presented a range of tutorials on (numerical) GPU Computing at various conferences. Please refer to my GPGPU page for details.
Bachelor-, Seminar- and Master Theses
Topics for theses are available all year round, and I am open to suggestions. I have drafted up a preliminary set of "rules and regulations" outlining my expectations as well as some guidelines on choosing a topic in general, some remarks on the Prüfungsordnung, and my way of supervising and grading theses. Anyone interested in pursueing a thesis with me might want to read said writeup (PDF, in German) first.
I also (try to) maintain a list of possible Bachelor-, Master-Seminar- and Master-theses. The lastest rendition is available as a PDF (in German).
- Summer Term 2014: Project Course Numerical Biomathematics (Master)
- Summer Term 2014: GPU Computing (Master)
- Summer Term 2013, Winter Term 2013/2014: Fast Solvers (Bachelor)
- Summer Term 2013, Winter Term 2013/2014: Project Course Modeling and Simulation (Bachelor)
- Winter Term 2012/2013: Applied Scientific Computing (Master)
- Summer Term 2012: Domain Decomposition Methods (Master)
- Summer Term 2011, Winter Term 2011/2012: High Performance Computing and Parallel Numerics (Bachelor)
- Summer Term 2011, Winter Term 2011/2012: Project Course Modeling and Simulation (Bachelor)
- Summer Term 2010: Scientific Computing (Master)