From the airport to Haus Bommerholz (train schedule is given only for September 24, 2005)
1. Follow the signs "DB" to the train station
(take the free shuttle bus or the monorail).
2. From "Duesseldorf Flughafen (DUS)":
- Either take a train to "Dortmund Hauptbahnhof"
- Or to "Essen Hauptbahnhof"
3. Take "S-5" or a train (RB) to "Witten
4. Take taxi to "Haus Bommerholz" or call the
conference center (maybe somebody can pick you up)
- From "Dortmund Hauptbahnhof"
S-5 train departs at :04 and :44 past each hour from platform #5
Trip duration is 15 minutes
- from "Essen Hauptbahnhof"
RB-train departs once every hour at :08
Trip duration 23 minutes
Especially, if you arrive
Sunday late afternoon, one of us may be able to pick you up at the train station.
Or, take a bus #379 from "Witten Rathaus"
(approx. 500m from the train station) to "Haus Bommerholz"
The bus departs at :30 past each hour
The journey time is 15 minutes.
If you have any questions, please, contact one of the organizers.