From the airport to Haus Bommerholz (train schedule is given only for September 22)
1. Follow the signs "DB" to the train station.
(free shuttle bus or the monorail)
2. From "Duesseldorf Flughafen (DUS)":
- Either take a train to "Dortmund Hauptbahnhof"
- Or "Essen Hauptbahnhof"
3. Connect to "Witten Hauptbahnhof"
4. Take taxi to "Haus Bommerholz" or call the
conference center (maybe somebody can pick you up)
- From "Dortmund Hauptbahnhof"
S-5 train departs at :04 and :44 past each hour Platform #5
The journey time is 16 minutes
- from "Essen Hauptbahnhof"
RB-train departs once every hour at :06 Plat. #9 (or 10)
The journey takes 26 minutes
Especially, if you arrive
Sunday late afternoon, one of us may be able to pick you up at the train station.
Or, take a bus #379 from "Witten Rathaus"
(approx. 500m from the train station) to "Haus Bommerholz"
The bus departs at :30 past each hour
The journey time is 15 minutes.
If you have any questions, please, contact one of the organizers.